I want/need a new laptop and love Lenovo!!!

So I decided to go on-line and check out what new devices are at Lenovo.  [Let me give you a little back ground on my needs. Today I use a Lenovo T60, I've had this machine for about 4 years. It's a great machine, this past summer I accidentally dropped it from my bicycle. The hard drive was okay I just needed to get a new screen. So the Lenovo gets my vote for durability. I also have a Kindle that I absolutely love! I spend a lot of time running around and can't be without my laptop and Kindle...so the idea is to have these two functions in one machine and I think I've met my match.] check out this Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid and LePad Slate now with Windows 7  video Lenovo IdeaPad Hybrid

Unfortunately the item is only available in China :(

I sent a tweet and here is the comment I got back….

@cctala there will be a US version (we cannot comment on name, specs, etc) at some point

One Comment

1. Alex says:

Hi Cecilia, do you know anything about the Thinkpad Edge E520? When is it coming out and where? Do you know if lenovos come out in China first? Desperate for one of those!

Tuhttp://shop.lenovo.com/gbweb/gb/en/learn/products/new-products/index.html?menumap=%22Products^New%20Product%20Showcase^^%22o